Experts can provide advice on appropriate resource opportunities, strategic approaches and technical assistance. They also provide where necessary, support in developing project concepts and proposals, preparing reporting requirements and implementing and monitoring projects.
Why create an Expert profile?
Registered experts are matched to assist our members based on their experience and capability. You will also:
- get sent relevant tender announcements
- be able to respond to tenders and get work
- maintain credentials on site to support professional profile
Experts should have demonstrated experience in developing and implementing projects in the Pacific in the areas of climate change, climate resilience, adaptation, disaster risk reduction and risk management. Pacific island nationals and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Create your profile
Create an expert profile in just 7 simple steps. Save as you go and continue at any time.
Before you get started it is helpful to have the following information ready:
- all relevant work experience, incl. duration, company name, location, and your position
- details and key information on all relevant qualifications and credentials
- referees and their contact details
- details on publications you've written, such as; title, publisher, date published, link.
When you are ready to start click the button to begin.